This is the first time on the whole adventure that weather caused me to change
plans. TD16 is due to sweep up the coast tomorrow, so I'm leaving NY today. My only other choice would be to wait til Friday, and play in Friday afternoon traffic in the DC area.
I'll be back in VB Monday afternoon!
Until next time
I'm out looking for myself, If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.