Our Lady of the Blue Highways

Our Lady of the Blue Highways
Portrait in oils by Jackie Poutasse

Friday, September 17, 2010

Update

Just to let you know I am alive and well.

I'm being held hostage in North Dakota by a newly met cousin, who has
been taking me out to visit other cousins, and we even found a cousin in my
line that brings in the Swedish Connection.

I'm leaving in the morning for Wausau WI - to keep waiting for the arrival of
my great grand-daughter. She was due days ago. I'm guessing she is waiting
for Granny to arrive.

Still have lots of posts to catch up, but have too weak a signal here to post
photos.

Promise I'll catch up soon.

Until Next Time,
Bear Hugs,

Boots
I'm out looking for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment