Our Lady of the Blue Highways

Our Lady of the Blue Highways
Portrait in oils by Jackie Poutasse

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

NEW YORK

I'm back in New York, having brought daughter Angie, and granddaughter Kasey (3 yrs old) from Wisconsin.

I'm leaving Thursday a.m. for Virginia - will spend a few days visiting my other daughters on the way.

Still having problems with uploading photos. I moved all my photos to the other hard-drive - uploaded successfully 5 photos, and after that could not access the photos. So, I guess I'll pick Jackie's brain when I get back to VA in hopes of straightening all this out so I can finish catching up my blogs.

I'm looking forward to rummaging through my remaining belongings and having a yard sale to get rid of them all - or at least as many as I can.

Also, I'm very anxious to return to NY in November, and set up my sewing center and finish those 60 quilts I committed to making. Should have those all done before I leave in January, and I also will try to improve my bread making, and narrow down my candy making. Angie is trying to get me to market my soft toffee - like Almond Roca - but not brittle - more sugary - she says no one anywhere makes it that way - I only make it that way for my family cause as far as I know they are the only ones who like it that way. Well, we'll see.

Anyway, those of you in Virginia Beach - I look forward to seeing you all during October. The rest of you, well, I'm making the rounds of the country again next year - see you then!

Until next time,
Bear Hugs

Boots
I'm out looking for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment