Our Lady of the Blue Highways

Our Lady of the Blue Highways
Portrait in oils by Jackie Poutasse

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Important!

I uploaded the Solvang Post this morning.

The important news is: This morning Carol's e-mail was hacked - at about 6 this a.m., all her e-mails were diverted, and her entire address book disappeared.

In addition, the hacker accessed her facebook account, and her friend's list is gone.

When I checked my facebook, my friends list is also gone, so not only did the hacker mine her e-mail addresses, but friends list - which may mean that the same thing happened to the lists of all those from Carols FB, then all mine - then it might go on to connect with all those I had on my list, and took their information, too???

So, if you are on my "friends" list - check your facebook page and see if your list is intact.

Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment