Our Lady of the Blue Highways

Our Lady of the Blue Highways
Portrait in oils by Jackie Poutasse

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just a note

Hey Everyone - I'm in never-nerer land. It's 3:30 a.m., and I am in my tent in the middle of no-where - well, not exactly no-where, I feel like I'm sitting in the middle of highway 101 - I'm that close. Only tenter here. (lots of RV's though) And, I have internet service. It's slow, - used up half my battery tim4 Just checking my e-mail.

Anyway - just wanted to let you all know I am hale and hearty, and I have 2-3 posts to load as soon as I can get my computer re-charged.

Tomorrow (wait, that's later this morning} I will be headed up hwy #1 toward Morro Bay, Big Sur, and Carmel-by-the-Sea.

Who is Boots???? Is she running away or toward?

Until next time,
Beear hugs
Boots

1 comment:

  1. Hi Boots,

    Nice to know you are well and on the move again. Thank you for the birthday card. I missed you at our luncheon. We went to the Orapax in Norfolk and had Greek fare.
    I'm looking forward to the next full length report of your adventures.

    Take care, Jackie

    ReplyDelete