Our Lady of the Blue Highways

Our Lady of the Blue Highways
Portrait in oils by Jackie Poutasse

Monday, October 19, 2015

At home in Belt

Obviously, we made it home from Texas...had a flat tire on Daisy and a minor problem with Luv. (The truck)   My computer is resting, it has a virus of some sort, so I figured I couldn't post to this blog.  Surprise, another talent of my kindle.

Summer was spent reading and waiting for the mower to get fixed.  Also, for Miss Daisy to get picked off her nose once again.  That happened in July, decided to wait for cooler weather to begin working on Daisy.  In September, I discovered a packrat had taken up residence in Daisy and while trying to find where she got in, we found extensive water damage.   We will have to strip the entire interior.  That means replacing all insulation and wall board for everything....floor, ceiling and walls.  I guess I owe the rat a big thanks.   

I 'll keep you informed as to our progress, but bear in mind, we are in Montana, and winter is drawing near.  It my be spring before we can start.

I have also applied for a camp host job in northwest Montana for next summer.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Bear Hugs
Until next time
Boots and Tucker

She believed she could do it and so she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment