Our Lady of the Blue Highways

Our Lady of the Blue Highways
Portrait in oils by Jackie Poutasse

Saturday, March 9, 2013

THAT TEARS IT!

I spent the morning trying to scan old photos into my computer - unsuccessfully.   We are going to make a trip to Bozeman, MT to visit Diane's daughter for a couple weeks, and I thought if I got
the photos scanned in, I could keep working on the family history I want to get done in time for the Reunion in July - no such luck. 

Not only did the photos not scan no matter what I tried - but all the short-cuts on my desk-top disappeared - and they aren't coming back!   I can't even create new short-cuts - I can't locate the photos I spent so much time separating out and placing on the desk-top.  Nor the family history book,
I did find the reunion T-shirt design, but everything else is swimming around in cyber space.

And, the reason I had problems posting to my blog - I tried to put too many photos on it - so I guess I'm back to posting without photos again until I get this mess figured out.

Blast, and blast again


Until next time,
Bear Hugs

Luv 'n Boots & Tucker

She believed she could do it and so she did.

(PS I don't know if I'll have access to the internet while in Bozeman, so it may be 2-3 weeks before you hear from me again - so what else is new?)

No comments:

Post a Comment