Our Lady of the Blue Highways

Our Lady of the Blue Highways
Portrait in oils by Jackie Poutasse

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Prayers needed

Please surround Kit with your prayers and white light. The week before I arrived, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She and the family will meet with the surgeon on Thursday, and perhaps as soon as the following Monday will have surgery.

She is keeping a very positive attitude. A couple days ago, she bought a bicycle, and when she got home from work last nite, we went out riding.

I plan to stay here a bit longer, as long as I can be of help.

As you may imagine, my blog writing is a bit stalled right now, but don't worry, I'll be back with a vengance!!!

Until next time,
Bear Hugs
Boots

1 comment:

  1. Hey Boots, my modem is down...no email or blogs...hope you friend is doing well...will catch up soon....Holly

    ReplyDelete